Collection of Personal Information
- Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you when you use the System:
- Contact information (e.g., email address, phone number)
- Billing and payment details
- User preferences and settings
- Usage data (e.g., IP address, device information, browser type, access times)
- Any other information you voluntarily provide to us
- Information Collection Methods
We may collect your personal information through various methods, including:
- Information you provide directly to us through the System or other communication channels
- Information obtained from third-party sources, where permitted by law
Use of Personal Information
- Purpose of Use
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing, operating, and maintaining the System
- Responding to your inquiries, requests, and customer service needs
- Personalizing and improving your experience with the System
- Processing payments and fulfilling orders
- Communicating with you about the System, updates, and promotional offers
- Analyzing usage patterns and trends to enhance the System's functionality and performance
- Complying with legal obligations and resolving disputes
- Lawful Basis for Processing
We will only process your personal information when we have a lawful basis to do so, which may include:
- Your consent to the processing activities
- The need to fulfil our contractual obligations with you
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Legitimate interests pursued by the Company or a third party
- Protection of Personal Information
Support and Updates
- Data Security
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information and protect it against unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Data Retention
Sharing of Personal Information
- Third-Party Service Providers
We may engage trusted third-party service providers to assist us in operating the System and performing related services. These service providers will have access to your personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfil their obligations and are contractually obligated to maintain its confidentiality and security.
- Legal Compliance and Protection
We may disclose your personal information if required by law or if we believe that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights, the rights of other users, or to comply with a legal obligation, court order, or government request.
Your Rights and Choices
- Access and Correction
You have the right to access and update your personal information. If you would like to review or correct any personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Phone: +852 2754 7644
Email: [email protected]
KlikNRoll - The Personal Data Protection Policy
Your personal data is protected by KlikNRoll, a "digital system" under the Prizm "Company". This Personal Data Protection Policy outlines the standards by which we must abide by the 486 Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance ("PDPO") in our business and on this website.
Information collected on our website
Under the PDPO, Personal Data refers to any information that is directly or indirectly related to a live person and that can reasonably be used to directly or indirectly identify that person. Additionally, personal information must be in a format that makes it practical to access or process it.
We are here to abide the manners of collecting personal data as below-mentioned:
- It is prohibited to gather personal data unless
- the data is collected for a legitimate reason that is closely related to the function or activity of the person who will use it;
- subject to paragraph (c), the data collecting is required for or directly connected to that objective.; and
- the data is sufficient but not excessive for that purpose.
- Personal data must be gathered using methods that are
- fair in the circumstances of the case.
- Where the "data subject" is the individual from whom or who will gather personal data, all practicable measures shall be taken to ensure that— (Amended 18 of 2012 s. 40)
- during or before to collecting the data, he is informed, either explicitly or implicitly, about
- if his provision of the information is required or optional; and
- if his provision of the information is required or optional; whether if providing the data is required, the consequence for him if he does not provide the data; and
- he is explicitly informed—
- on or before collecting the data, of—
- the objective (general or specific term) for which the information will be used; and
- the categories of individuals to whom the data may be disclosed; and
- on or before the first time the data is used for the purpose it was originally collected, of— (Amended 18 of 2012 s. 40)
- his rights to ask for the data to be corrected and to request access to the information; and
- the name or job title, and address, of the person who will respond to any such request submitted to the data usage, (Replaced 18 of 2012 s. 40)
unless to comply with the provisions of this subsection would be likely to prejudice the purpose for which the data was collected and that purpose is specified in Part 8 of this Ordinance as a purpose in relation to which personal data is exempt from the provisions of data protection principle 6.